Monday, November 2, 2009

Tricks and Treats







We had a wonderful Halloween with our cute little dinosaur and adorable little flower and the new baby of course. Steve's mom was so wonderful on her visit and helped and played with the kids so much. They decorated sugar cookies one night and got lots of good playtime with Grandma. Thanks for everything DeAnn!!!! Trick or treating was great and Macy wasn't quite sure how it worked, but sure loved all the candy!!! We had a great time and are now getting ready for Gage's birthday. When is it ever going to end?????

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh my stinkin' cute! I hope our kids are as cute as yours!

Anonymous said...

What cute little trick-or-treaters.

Becca said...

It's never going to end! :) Those costumes were so cute. I'm glad you were able to get out.

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

I can't believe how much they are growing up! I guess having another baby shows how "big" your others are! I love the costumes - they are cute and simple things, nothing crazy or scary like so many of the kids that knocked on our door!

Kim and DeAnn said...

it is best in person, but sure fun to see here, too. Thanks for taking time - MISS YOU ALL!!