From left to right: Pason, Carter, Kyler, Taegen, Levi, Macy, Gage.....poor Macy the only girl
So the day after my birthday my cousin's wife from Indiana was here with her 3 kids and I haven't gotten to see her and the kids for a year and half so we got to spend the day with them. They are so stinkin' cute and all of the kids pretty much played the whole day with no major fights. Can you believe it. She has two cute twins Taegen and Kyler and a little 3 month old Strider. We had lunch at the mall and played on the little playset and it's amazing how long the kids can play in one place and not get bored! We all had pizza together that night and were sad to see her go back. It's great for all of the cousins to get together and play and get to know each other. We miss you guys already!!!!! Thanks for playing with us.
Pason, Carter, Taegen, and Levi scarfin

I don't know how many times Macy went up and down the slide!!




1 comments:
We sure had a great time seeing you to Lindsay. I wish we could have seen you and your cute kids more but at least we got to hang out for a day...right?? Anyways, I can't believe that was the first time I had seen Macy, I guess lookiing at your blog makes me feel like I see them more often. Both your kids are super cute and it was great to see you too.
Post a Comment