Monday, February 2, 2009

Just like Mommy

Macy cracks me up and she loves to imitate her mommy, especially when she's on the phone. She likes to carry this play phone around with her and has even mastered holding it without any hands. She just tilts her head and holds it with her chin. That's my girl....already loving talking on the phone!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

she is a doll Linds! My girls are doomed because I LOVE talkign on the phone too. I think I've mastered the art of multi-tasking while talking on the phone. LOL...not always a good thing!

The Kotters said...

I can't believe how big Gage and Macy are! It seems like the last time I saw them was when Macy was just 2 months old. They are both adorable! Thanks for the tip on the hair blog.

Emilee said...

So cute, I love her hairdo!

Kim and DeAnn said...

I love the pix! Multi tasking (phone plus work) is great until you loose your hearing!! Thanks for taking time to post to keep us up! HAPPY COMING BIRTHDAY!!