The kids and I took a really last minute trip to Grandma and Grandpa Stinky's house last week and got to stay for 3 whole days. The kids of course got spoiled rotten and I of course had to despoilize them when we got home. They had a wonderful time but were very happy to see their daddy when we got home. It actually worked out pretty good because it was district basketball tournament there so we got to see cousin Nate play. He did a great job and we were very proud of him. He had 30 points in one game. Way to go Nafan!! (as Gage calls you) So we weren't completely bored out of our minds in good old CB! So thanks Gramma and Grampa for letting us come visit you! We had a great time!


Grandma put the kids to work cleaning the kitchen!! Just kidding. They love to scrub things especially with the foaming spray. They couldn't get enough of it!
Bundled Up and Bounding Forward
2 years ago




1 comments:
Hey, I'd buy some foam spray if it meant those cuties would come "clean" in Vegas!!
Post a Comment