Valentine's Day is actually not one of my very favorite holidays partly because I think it's kind of one of those holidays that is unnecessary. Shouldn't you show people that you love them everyday?? Also partly because it is so close to my birthday it just seems hectic. But actually this year turned out to be okay. I took the kids to a party with their friends and they both had a great time playing, eating junk, and just having a good time. The moms had a great time too eating chocolate cake, sugar cookies, cupcakes, salad, croissants, and candy. Can you say disgusting??? My darling husband brought me home some beautiful tulips and even bought a rose for Gage to give to me. Very sweet! Although he dogged me on our dinner plans he said name your price and I'm still thinking about that one. We had cousins Cooper and Hayden staying with us so we had tacos together and rented some movies and just had a lazy night. So all in all I guess it turned out pretty great. We love our family so much and are lucky to have each other! Hopefully we can all be more loving and appreciative of our loved ones in our life all year round and not just on this special day!





3 comments:
Nice! I want to see one where you're posing with the guy that gave you the tulips too! I love that you're all in red, too cute!
love the pix - and glad your husband is teaching your son to love his mom - that oughtta lower the price??
Your V-day looked so fun Linds! Yes I'm going to Missoula March 20th! It should be a fun time! I think my whole family will be there, that hasn't happened in a while. You should think about coming over :) It'd be great to see you! Have a great day...
Post a Comment