
I had a wonderful 27th birthday on Wednesday but realized that I'm getting too close to 30. I can only say I'm in my mid 20's for a couple more years! YIKES! I went out to lunch with my aunt Poots and the kids and then came home and relaxed and then Steve, me, and the kids went to eat at the Staggering Ox, yummy sandwiches. After that we went to Costco and of course I got the kids some cute stuff rather than myself. Actually, I got to pick out my vacuum that he still owed me for Christmas. Steve asked me what I wanted and ended up just letting me order my own gift on-line. I wanted a new Dooney handbag so I ordered it and it should be here soon. YEAH!What a great husband, right???? I had a SUPER day with my family and Steve and Gage even made me a cake. The kids were so excited to blow out the candles with me. I had a great day and thank my family for making my birthday so wonderful!!!! 









1 comments:
Happy Birthday Year, Lindsay, looks like a fun day and a great cake!
Post a Comment