We headed to WA on Christmas Eve and boy was it a lonnnnnnnng trip. There was soooo much snow but a good time was had by all. All of Steve's family was there and it was a trip filled with food, laughter, fun, food, snow, sleeping, food, and more. Thank you to everyone for such a fun trip and a wonderful Christmas. The kids and us once again got spoiled and we're all sad Christmas is over but are happy to be back home. Thanks again and we love you all!
Gage was very eager to tell Santa he wanted a kitchen
grandma opened her pantry to quite a surprise.... a cheerio party




5 comments:
Cute pictures. I'm glad you called today. It'd been too long. I can see little Macy's personality in some of these too cute. It's been kind of a long day with my husband not feeling well but me and the older boys were able to sneak away for an hour and hit up the big sledding hill across town. Have a great weekend!
that icicle, what about the hottie holding it
Your family is so cute! Looks like you had a busy christmas!
Sounds like you had a very busy Christmas. I'm glad you got to see so much family. It stinks living so far away and not seeing any family but it is pretty relaxing. I'm coming out in February to Billings so we need to do something super fun.
I know! That would of worked perfect...i was trying to get him to come ride with me to Missoula from Simms but the roads were too bad! Maybe next time haha. I added you to my blog list also! I think i'm finally starting to figure this blogging out! Have a good day!
Post a Comment