Sunday, January 25, 2009

All aboard!!!










Before illness hit our house Steve decided to get out all of our geotrax and build a giant train track for the kids. It takes up our whole entire front room, but the kids have been having a ball playing with it. Thanks Daddy for your great construction. I can barely make a circle with the things!!

3 comments:

Becca said...

What great construction! I bet they had more fun putting it together. Cute blog and family! I need to get your e-mail so I can invite you Ü

KeNzIE said...

Sounds like your all doing great! I remember when I used to play train trax with all my brothers! Fun...hope your doing well!

George and Julie said...

What cute pictures and lots of fun!! Macy looks so grown up in that picture where she is holding a controller. How does that happen so fast?? I am really looking forward to seeing her in nursery in March! See ya Sunday!
Love, Julie