Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Resolution- get toys organized

I've been really wanting to get my kids toys organized and out of my hair and I'm finally getting it done!! Steve built a wondeful entertainment center with tons of shelves in it to put all of the toys. My kids have WAY too many toys as you can see, but hopefullly this will help declutter my living room a little bit. I've been living in chaos for the past week trying to get the toys put away and Steve building the entertainment center. I'm waiting for the paint to dry until I can get everything put away and in the meanwhile, I'm ready to go crazy. Oh well, only a day or so more. Here are a couple extra pix of the kids too. My mom wanted to see Macy in her dress she got her and here they are enjoying Jeffrey's new gift. (Thanks alot Jeffrey, I have balls all over the house!)

Here's the current mess I'm living in. You cansee where the new entertainment center isHere is the new addition (sorry my picture is sideways)Double trouble!

Our pretty little princess!

1 comments:

Tami and Jared said...

Looks good! I need to do the same thing and figure out how to have a place for all the toys!