I don't know what is going on with my computer but today it decided to work so I'm going to download a few pix of what's been going on in our household. We got to go outside and play today because it's like 53 degrees out. Who would have thought in January. It was great for the kids and myself to get some much needed fresh air!! We've just been hangin out and have been spending lots of time with Steve since it isn't exactly landscape weather. Here are the happenings at our house.
Here is the finished product all organized! Way to go Steve
Macy has big girl hair in this picture, although a chubby face when it's all pulled back. Our little moose!
Macy has big girl hair in this picture, although a chubby face when it's all pulled back. Our little moose!

This is Gage's masterpiece......he loves to draw and paint now. 
We had a little marshmallow roasting in the house. The kids loved it but only liked the marshmallows not cooked. Look at Gage in the picture below and this is how I found him sitting waiting for Family Home Evening to start. We have to put an end to that real quick. What a weirdo!!!!




4 comments:
Oh lindsay! your families the cutest! I just got back from hanging with my family:) I saw Court and Tyler. You guys will have to come down sometime and visit them!
I'm impressed with Steve's skills. Wow! Oh ya..I'm also impressed with your organizational skills too. Um..Can we play when I come in February????
p.s. Do you have a portable DVD player?
Steve did a great job on the entertainment center, it looks great. I love the last picture of Gage, he looks like he is anxiously awaiting FHE.
love the artwork!
Post a Comment