I absolutely love being a mother but I have to say the one thing I DESPISE about motherhood is cleaning up puke. Gage woke up coughing at 5 am the other morning and instead of coughing he held it in and threw up all over his bed. Then he continued to do this 3 more times but at least he had enough smarts to get it in the bucket. He used to be afraid of the bucket, but he has now decided it is okay to puke in the bucket. Macy woke up in the middle of the night last night and started gagging but never puked. Then this morning she was cranky and cuddly and didn't want to eat, which is very unusual for her. All morning she would dry heave and and gag but no puke. So of course after her bath and she's all clean she is standing in the living room, looks at me and power pukes all over her, me, the floor, and her blankets. Gage yelled "Mom get the bucket!" Well too late. I hate the smell, look, and everything about puke. She's doing better now but we'll see how long it lasts! WISH ME LUCK!!
Bundled Up and Bounding Forward
2 years ago




2 comments:
I'm sorry that they are sick. That is definitely not the best part of Motherhood. Hope they are feeling better soon!
ugh, hope you feel better soon, called to get a recipe, but not time to talk about food.
you are a good mom!
Post a Comment